Code of Conduct for the Visitors
The homestay visitors are expected to abide by the following points:
<Source : Government of Nepal Ministry of Tourism and Civil Aviation>
- Do not pressure the owner for food, beverage, and facilities not available at homestay.
- Do not disturb people at home or outside.
- Do not offer anything to the people beyond one’s capacity.
- Beware of doing any behavior (such as sexual activities), which is impermissible to the local socio-cultural values.
- Respect to the rites and rituals of the local people. Wear such clothes that are permissible to the community.
- Do not impress the owner or use or other people for doing immoral or illegal activities. Respect to the household routine for entrance and exit.
- Supply and use of narcotics or any forms of psychotropic drugs at home or outside are strictly prohibited.
- Respect to the biodiversity and ecology of the environment.